The CIMC Barbados Chapter
The Barbados Chapter views the management consulting sector both as a potential source for generating professional service exports, as well as for strengthening the capabilities of public and private sector entities, and increasing the competitiveness of other sectors. We maintain strategic partnerships with organisations such as the Barbados Coalition of Service Industries (BCSI) who are similarly concerned with the development and regulation of the services sector, as well as the growth and sustainability of private sector entrepreneurs, particularly in the micro and SME sectors.
Our Vision is to be a Centre of Excellence in management consulting and a national hub for collaboration among the professional management consulting community.
Our Mission is to develop and certify a cadre of world-class management consultants, while fostering strategic alliances supportive of economic development and the provision of competitive services to clients according to global standards of excellence and ethics.
- Promote the professional development and certification of members, including coaching and mentoring activities.
- Build strategic alliances which can enhance the competitiveness of members.
- Advocate for and promote standards and best practices within the management consulting industry/profession.
- Grow membership and build a collaborative network of consultants.
- Ensure effective governance, processes and financial sustainability of the Chapter.
Suite D, Rendezvous Court,
Christ Church, Barbados, W.I.
Weekdays / 8:00 – 12:00
Saturday & Sunday / Closed